Some user interfaces are just so horrendously bad they deserve to be named and shamed.
Here is a sampling.
- When powered on, requires setting year, month, day, 12-hour clock, and AM/PM
- Has no date related functions
- Only time-related function is showing the time of day
- Won't cook until date and time are set
Every ATM ever
- Requires entering withdrawal amount with 2 decimal places of precision
- Only dispenses 20 dollar bills
Aftermarket car stereo
- Has 50000 buttons
- No "off" button (long-press the volume button instead!)
- No way to make EQ adjustment without pressing at least 3 different buttons
- No way to pause a CD besides changing modes or powering the unit off